LEACH LEWIS RUBBER TRACK PADS FOR EXCAVATORS
Leach Lewis stocks an extensive range of heavy duty rubber track pads, in 3 types, for steel tracked excavators from 3 to 30 tonnes.
Our pads are suitable for most commonly used tracked excavators from leading brands including, CAT, JCB, Komatsu, Volvo, Liebherr, Hitachi, Doosan, Kobelco, Hyundai, Case and many more.
Fitting rubber pads to your steel tracked excavator significantly increases versatility and utilisation and it is the perfect solution for using heavy equipment on finished asphalt, concrete and blocked surfaces without causing damage.
Leach Lewis heavy duty rubber track pads are available in 3 types, clip-on pads, city pads and bolt-on pads, each suitable for different applications and duration of use.
- Clip-on pads are designed for tracks without pre-drilled holes these pads are quick and easy to attach and remove. They transform a machine’s performance on hard standing.
- City pads are designed to be bolted directly to the track chain not to the track plate. They allow large machines to work on hard surfaces, including asphalt, concrete and blocked surfaces, without causing undo damage.
- Bolt-on pads are designed for tracks with pre-drilled holes bolt-on pads have several advantages over the clip-on type notably that they do not add to the width of the machine or overhang the track making them suitable for working up to kerbs.
Our rubber pads have been developed to provide superior quality and performance because we work directly with the manufacturers. Bespoke pads are available, talk to our experts!
The many benefits of Leach Lewis pads include:
- Increases machine versatility and utilisation
- Quality and durability
- Perfect solution to protect roads and other finished surfaces
- Give a quieter and smoother ride
- Use your existing equipment in new opportunities
- Increased flotation due to reduced ground bearing pressure
- Bespoke pads available